Category: Blog

April 2014 Newsletter

A Formula for Great Performance

Results-driven strategies for better business As written, many recent studies have shown “Technical Skills” only represent 20% contribution into our performance. The remaining 80% comes from “Personal and Communication Skills” (decision making, assertiveness, authenticity, commitment to grow, enthusiasm, judgment, energy level, resourcefulness, honesty, integrity, optimism, persistence, initiative, how to connect with people quickly and easily).…